Supporting Businesses with simulations ranging from functional demonstrators to end-to-end applications, utilising a broad product suite from AnyLogic to Microsoft Bonsai. Helping with everything from simulation to optimisation to novel applications of reinforcement learning with our consultancy partners Decision Lab and Engineering Informatica.
Business Modelling Support
We provide modelling support services that can show you the functionality of AnyLogic and anyLogistix. If you require anything beyond a functional demonstrator, SimulAi can work with you to design and develop a model iteratively from small-scale proof of concepts to end-to-end applications and web solutions.
Proof-of-Concept Simulation Development
Developing a simulation model to a proof-of-concept level means a model that:
- Proves the desired scale, complexity and style of modelling are possible
- can act as a demonstrator for service bids or capability illustration
- provides the frame on which a production-level model can be constructed
Mentoring for small teams of 1-3 people in the design and development of AnyLogic simulations.
Develop tangible outputs as part of the mentoring and rely on our expertise to cover a range of topics at varying levels of knowledge that can be flexible in its emphasis.
Mentoring engagement may include:
- General discussion of design ideas and possibilities
- Discussion and explanation of relevant AnyLogic concepts & techniques
- Development of proof-of-concept AnyLogic models to illustrate and validate possible approaches
- Possible changes to an existing model
- Definition of inter-session client-defined tasks
To suggest appropriate time scales, SimulAi offers a free consultation to explore mentoring aims, business and technical context and mentee backgrounds.
Mentoring is often bought in a block of days and consumed as needed with a minimum of a half-day.
A prepared mentoring service building on our base mentoring services, with the form of a syllabus to explore trial and research candidate models.
As this is not as structured as a bespoke training course, it retains the flexibility to adapt as the mentoring progresses.
Bespoke Training Courses
A fully bespoke training course, customised for your modelling aims and existing skills, with full course notes and models.
This is more extensive than other marketing options due to extensive preparation.
This can be refined for future use when onboarding new staff cohorts.
InfeXBloc Simulation - Created by SimulAi